Stage 1 Malignant Kidney Cancer - Searching for Help

Présentez-vous, afin de mieux vous faire connaître des autres participants.
Ce n'est qu'après vous être présentés que vous pourrez participer aux autres forums.
Ne publiez pas de messages à caractère injurieux ou raciste, ne faites pas d'offres commerciales, sous peine de voir vos messages et votre compte supprimés sans préavis.
Merci de votre participation.
anton

Stage 1 Malignant Kidney Cancer - Searching for Help

Messagepar anton » 18 juillet 2018, 21:42

Hi All,
I am 40 years old, healthy, and feel good, do exercise. Was diagnosed with stage 1 malignant cancer, in right kidney (3.2x2.9x3.1) couple of days ago. Mass hasn't been removed yet. Doctors recommend partial or radical nephrectomy.

I am looking to get in touch with anyone who I can talk to, who has experience with any non-surgery treatments or techniques that could have resulted in a reduction of a tumor size, or complete elimination.

Any one who experienced this journey. Anyone who can help with:
Alkaline therapy
Soda Bicarbonate therapy
Chlorine dioxide therapy
Anything else therapy that worked

If you know anyone I can call or email please let me know.

Thank you so much,
Anton

PS
I have a history of multiple ACL and other knee ligaments surgeries to be precise 6 of them.
Took extensive amounts of Aleve/Naproxen and Ibuprofen for months managing pain.
Latest research shows that aleve/naproxen and ibuprofen might have contribute to the kidney cancer.

karlita

Re: Stage 1 Malignant Kidney Cancer - Searching for Help

Messagepar karlita » 07 septembre 2018, 02:50

Hi Anton
I hope you feel good like in July when you wrote your message
I ve just seen your msg : my mother / lymphoma in the stomach is on ketogen diet for 4weeks and feels really better ( plus curcuma and nigella sativa oil)
If any need for help, I'll do my best
Karlita

Revenir vers « Présentez-vous »